M1 problem

Hi,
I have a problem with the old M1 console I’m currently using on 3.70.885 software and it is very buggy and hangs the control system, I do not know what to do? I intend to return to the old software (OS 3.60.734) please help me.

What issues do you seem to be having, more specifically?

Have you upgraded drive to SSD?

Sylas, I believe M1’s came with SSD’s from the factory

Hai,

Why go back to OS 3.60.734? Why not go forward to OS 4.0.1010.0?

Watson

1 Like

our old M1 console from 2011-2012 came with a standard hd

Ah, I wonder what ours has on the inside in that case! Ours is quite old too.

hi ,
I also can not take the time to take a picture or record a clip. That day I had two shows and the first night was very good, the next night the show went wrong, I thought there was a problem with the software and maybe while performing I was running on the image. … previously I used the software os 3.60.734 I found the stable I want to return. but yesterday I reinstalled on OS 4.0.1010 software and is running test.

I’m thinking there is a problem with this.
While running the program I have run it might be a bug here …

I am also glad to have the backup preparation through the software on the pc so no problem.

Uploading…
The console does not work

There was an error loading

I tested on OS 4.00.1010 and have errors. please help me

It’s possible you have some loose connections inside. I believe the panels are connected internally by USB and maybe even the license key.

Hope this helps,

Watson

I’ve been having the same issues with our m1 consoles. We have the 4.2 update on both. We’ll be getting with our elation rep and hopefully they’ll have it fixed in a future update.