ONYX Release Candidate 4.2.1037

This RC is designed to eliminate COM+ installation issues and fixes a few bugs reported.
It adds support for NX console hardware.

https://obsidiancontrol.box.com/s/zyo017jzj27pg6xspyyp6nl94m3l4wd4

This version is designed for all existing consoles and PC systems.
Install PreRequisite file first, then the version itself.

4.2.1037 (18/01/2019)

Added software support and firmware for NX2 / NX Wing / NX DMX

Fixes and Improvements

PC Installer: Eliminated dependency on Windows COM+, avoiding most of installation and runtime errors on PCs with damaged COM+ (after driver updates etc.)
Fixed saving custom fixture type when using color or gobo wheels
Fixed 2D plan showing negative intensity values for virtual dimmers
Fixed gobo pictures not showing when moving show files to different hardware
Fixed UNPATCH option not working properly when patching fixtures to DMX addresses already in use
Fixed RDM PortId issue
Fixed timecode initialization error on GUI
Fixed intensity values not updated in title controls
Fixed Onyx installing to more recent SQL Server localdb versions: such show files cannot be loaded on consoles
Fixed CITP thumbnails not showing on consoles
Fixed library update to search and accept both SetupFixtureLibrary and OnyxLibrary extensions
Fixed “Maxxyz” name still showing in Preset/Cuelist reports

1 Like

Hello,

The installation works fine, even on latest windows update.

But I have uninstall and reinstall the 4.0.1010 because my M-Play was only partially working.

Some override was not active, except when pushing to the max value with the down button. Move fader doesn’t change anything, and the cuelist was running. Not understand the issue at all.

But moreover, impossible to change the bank from the M-Play. Change of bank is still working from the M-Play windows.

I didn’t test the M-Touch behavior (because the club I’m playing don’t need it).

Hope it will help, if needed, you can find my showfile here if you think it can be show related:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZo7Kc9NFu3gRMrQ-1BarLpk4LwHIfaf/view?usp=drivesdk

The M-Play issue is resolved in 1039. Thanks for reporting this.

1 Like

user library still missing.