Strange output DMX behavior M2Go

Running into some erratic behavior from an M2GoHD. Inconsistent times and duration too.

Setup:
We have a single universe off the physical dmx ports, feeding multiple ISO’s that break out to 2 Sensor racks, a Unison system (house lights) and a bank of LED uplights.

Behavior:
Described as ‘the lights are freaking out’ the system will randomly bump individual channels to Full and drop them back to the set dmx value. It was affecting individual dmx channels, not fixtures.
And does not show up as DMX output in the Live Output Window.

Troubleshooting so far:
We thought it was related to bad-data coming back from the Unison system (or maybe a bad ISO causing issues) so we isolated the LED system to the M2GoHD and put the House-Unison and the Sensor racks (with iso’s etc) on another console. (Smartfade 48)
2 shows later, the LED’s had the same ‘freak out’ again. This time coming off 3 separate universes directly from the console (no ISO’s etc)

At this point, I’m trying to figure out if this is a bad DMX output board or a software issue.
I also have an M1 running the same Firmware version and it does not display any of these behaviors.

My next step is going to be trying an Art-Net node to bypass the physical DMX outputs to see if I can narrow it down.

Any thoughts, ideas, or similar stories would be appreciated =)