ONYX License discrepancy

Hey Team,

Got the ONYX running on two of my PC’s today (Thanks @Matthias for helping sort that out). As I was playing with the new menu structure and scheme, I noticed some discrepancy in how the universe count was displaying.

In the “Free” section it shows the proper counts. But in the menu / network / settings under the Shows and Devices it displays 2.

Just passing this along. Hopefully a small UI fix.


hi there i noticed this as well. I haven’t had any output issues, i have noticed that on certain situations it tells me that universe 1 is locked. but again no output issues.