ONYX Release Candidate 4.5.1216

4.5.1216 live 128:
I copied a view of the 2D Plan, edited it and added a Dylos fixture to the (copied) 2D view. This new Dylos fixture doesn’t have any output. Is this by design ? Its the 5th dylos fixture.

So I have put in a fixture request. What is the normal turn around time. I also sent it to the normal request and ofer had it done within hours. I am now in holding pattern until it is made. Quiet disappointing. I tried making my own profile and it doesn’t work as unseen in user library.

Fixture requests time for Onyx 4.6 is 3 working days, then one overnight compilation of the library package.
Your request from 7/31 (Saturday) was completed on 8/2 (Monday) and will be merged into tonight’s library version. This request was completed in one business day.

The new ONYX Library – Powered by AtlaBase (obsidiancontrol.com)

ideally Atlabase receives fixture data proactively from the manufacturers, which then ensures the package is as complete as possible.
The concept of the new library is that pretty much every fixture in the world is inside as soon as its released, not waiting on requests to create it when the user needs it.
In this case EK Lights should be proactively submitting fixture data to Atlabase which then ensures all Atlabase customers, including Capture, has access to the library immediately.

Thanks for understanding this new process!

Replaced with RC 4.5.1217!
https://forum.obsidiancontrol.com/t/onyx-rc-4-5-1217/6805/2