4.6.1218 Renaming Highligh and lowlight

Hi to all! = )
Little strange behaviour to my opinion regarding the after renaming the “Highlight and Lowlight” it works cool, but one questions comes natural regarding this feature!
The procedure is I press “EDIT” ,and touch and rename ,and since here it works great! but then why if I have already confirmed with enter ,"the update " is still litted up?
I mean why doesn’t the “ENTER” automaticly do it,why do I need to re push update after an “Enter”?
Thanx to all!

Do I need to press “EDIT” to rename it?

Generally, you don’t need to press EDIT to rename: that will move all values into the programmer and, even when there is currently nothing to move to the programmer, it is a marker (hence, the LED turned on) to collect changes to record when UPDATE is pushed.
Any command (also selection) can be followed by a rename (context is pulled through from the last one).
These highlight presets, however, are really special ones, so I’m afraid this “workaround” is needed. We’ll add a Rename Command/Action that could be assigned to an F-Key to avoid the need to pull something into the programmer

1 Like

add a Rename Command/Action that could be assigned to an F-Key to avoid the need to pull something into the programmer.
That would be cool!