Ability to rename cuelists

Hi there,

Could I request the ability to rename a cuelist after one has been saved? Some of our tech volunteers (we’re a small church) don’t understand what CaSe SeNsItIvItY is, and it would be lovely to not have to rebuild the entire cuelist just to fix a label.

Thanks!
-Paul

@anomaly0617,

From the Cuelist Values view, you can press the edit button (turns red) and then select the current name. Type in the new name and press enter.

Hope this helps,

Watson

1 Like

@anomaly0617,

Here is the link to the manual for renaming cuelist.

Hope this helps,

Watson

You can select the cuelist in the Playback Buttons pages or from the Main Playbacks row at the bottom of the screen with the faders. Then, as was said, enable edit in the Cuelist Values window by clicking on Edit Mode.

Not seeing the link. Thanks.

Try this one. You’ll need to scroll down. Picture show the cuelist “Show 1” and gets relabeled to “new name”.

You can also search for the rename function if I recall correctly.

https://support.obsidiancontrol.com/Content/Onyx_Manual/Playback/Cues_and_Cuelists/The_Selected_Cuelist_Window.htm?rhhlterm=cuelist%20cuelists%20“cuelist&rhsearch=Rename%20cuelist

Hope this helps,

Watson

1 Like

Thanks so much. Yeah I’ve tried the rename function (assigned to an f-key) and then tapping on a playback button or cuelist, and neither seems to do anything. I’m a little confused by this.

But I understand the other method in the link. Thanks for sending.