Clearing Atribute Filter Question

While programming and running a show, I’d like to keep the clear function from resetting color to white when pressed twice (on NX wing). I’ve tried deselecting the Base value as well as color in the Filter section of the clear menu, but there’s no change in behavior. (Edit: Color has only been set in the programmer, not in a playback)

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but I haven’t found any information about this in the forums or online in general.

Is there something I’m missing?

Pressing the clear button twice (on any Onyx system) will always completely clear the programmer. To use the clear filters press clear once, select the parameter you want to clear and press the enter key.

So that’s the secret! Thanks!

Holding down Clear and touching a Parameter Group in the Parameters Popup will clear all values in that Group. Touching the top of the Parameter Column will clear only that Parameter.

Digression: if I’m not mistaken, this is the only way to achieve a Programmer state (and hence record a cue) in which only the Pan or Tilt value has a hard value. When you change a Pan or Tilt value in the Programmer, Onyx places a value in both fields, even if it’s only the default value in one of them. This behavior cannot be changed. But, if you hold down Clear and touch the Parameter heading for the one you don’t want, it will return that to null status. It’s not a situation that would come up often, but for a certain programming exercise I needed to do this, and that is how I achieved it. I don’t think there is another way, although I could be wrong.