Export for printing use "cue values for selected cue" for theater operations

Hi to all!
Could it be possible to export cue values for Theater use. or maybe add a button print as pdf for selected cue.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Not possible, only the cuelist.

Yes I know that type of report but needed a more detailed cue by cue for Theater use.

1 Like

Yes, it would be useful.

Is this a thing yet?
I am about to migrate from a very old version of M-PC (3.22.458.0) and if it was back then it would make life a lot easier for me now to rebuild a show in entirety in Onyx. I will just be taking screenshots.

No changes yet on exporting of values.

Paul,

Just curious why you have to re-create your whole show. You said M-PC. Just save your show file and all related ā€œcue / screen settingsā€. Then after making sure windows 10 64 bit is all up to date. Install the new version (4.4.1193 as of 5/5/2020) and just open your showfile. It will ask to be ā€œoptimizedā€ and saved since itā€™s coming from an older version. After that, you should be up and running. You may have to create some new ā€œworkspacesā€ if you donā€™t like the defaults. But the shows cuelist and values should be there still. Unless Iā€™m not understanding your question correctly.

Hope this helps,

Watson

Thanks for the response!
As Iā€™m operating remotely from home I initially didnā€™t have the show file to test and had started the rebuild process manually on a local version of the software anyway.
I have got most of the way through it (all patching done, and more than halfway through the show build) so it is now inconsequential. Iā€™m also building it ā€˜betterā€™ now anyway, after doing quite a bit of training on the software! :smile:

However, just for kicks - after getting hold of the original old show file I gave it a go and it just gets stuck at ā€œLoading and optimizing show dataā€. Iā€™m sure I read somewhere many software versions updates ago that there was a point where old show files would no longer work; but maybe Iā€™m mistaken, short of trawling through historic changelogs. Anyway; not an issue now, I like my new build better!

I still do feel like as a ā€˜hardā€™ backup Iā€™d love an export individual address cue values featureā€¦ Just to a CSV or the like. Any step up from screengrabs of the live output! :laughing:
In a TV studio; where backups and redundancy are supreme.

Paul

Quick update - I got it!
Tried several times, and had to close out of the program manually each time.
Then, I noticed continue show was now available, even though it hadnā€™t ever loaded fully.
And that worked! Intesting. Cheers.

Just to add my formal +1 as a feature request for this.
Export cue values to CSV or XML or the like.
Cheers!

+1, for detailed cue info export, we have to give shows away so often, and not everyone could use onyx showfilesā€¦

thx.

r.h.