LJ DMX In Doesn't Work

Hello,

I downloaded latest LJ 2.206, and DMX In is not working (I tried with two different dongles).

Specs:

• Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • LJ 2.206
  • USB DMX w/Martin One Key
  • M DMX w/Martin One Key

I have ONYX software on same computer.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you!
Boris

Hi Boris, can you please explain your DMX in set up how you have tried it on LJ and we will try out best to figure out why it may not be working from that? Thanks!

Hi Jingles,

Thanks for prompt reply.

It is very simple setup:

• Universes: U1 = DMX Out; U2 = DMX In
  • U2 is connected to faders (Lit-Puter CX1204; as well, I tried to connect to my custom made Faders, but same result)
  • RESULT: DMX In channels don’t respond to Faders movement at all
    *I tested both Fader consoles, and both of them work fine

I tried two different dongles:

• USB DMX w/one key (Martin); 3 small lights next to 5 pin OUTs are all amber color, which means the dongle doesn’t even recognize DMX Hardware Setup
  • M DMX w/one key (Martin); 3 small lights are set proper (2 on for DMX Out, and one off for DMX in), but DMX In Channels don’t respond to Faders

I’ve used Light Jockey for more than 15 years, and never had this kind of problem. As well, I have a gig in a week, where I was planning to use LJ, so it would be great if you could help me to fix this problem.
Thank you very much!

Regards,
Boris

Hi, thanks! Just two more questions, have you tried re-installing the software to see if that helps? also have you tried reversing the ports, so the one you previously tried as DMX in try the other one.

I will test this once we start our workday here in the USA. Thanks!

Hi Boris!
How are you doing?
I am Fujii.
And I also have same problem.
Then I start using midi faders…