missing advanced options

Hello, I come from a theatre and film background mainly using ETC. I started using Onyx a couple of years ago and I really really like it since it can do so many things in quite simple ways and has many amazing hardware options. However I really miss a few features.

1. CUE LIST SPREAD SHEET.
    a page where we can see all the intensity levels of all the cues in the cue list in one spreadsheet with color codings of where they were tracked from and the up and down values.

2. SYMBOLS in 2D PLAN
    having diffent sumbols in the 2D plan would make it so much more useful. Just a few different options for Par, PC, Profile, Fresnel and Mover would be great, or even Square, Circle, Triangle, etc so we can make the 2d plan more organised.

3. A LEVELS PAGE
    Where all the current levels of (patched) channels are displayed.

I’m sure these things shouldnt be hard to add but would make the software so much more versatile. Any chance of seeing these changes in the future? Or am I just to much of an ETC guy and should I stick to that?

Best

Thomas

Regarding #3 is Live Output in the Output Center not sufficient for your needs?

I use live output a lot, also the que-list values page. It’s more in the way that data is sorted. It would we really helpful to have a spreadsheet of just intensity levels for every q in the list so you can see where it tracks from, when and how it’s value changes. ETC has this as a spreadsheet function and I live by it.