Netron EN12 looses LAN Connection when powered on/off

Hello everyone!

I encountered a weird issue which I am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong or not.
Setup: I have a PC connected via ethernet directly to one of the ports on the Netron device (A or B) using it to control 10 Universes of DMX LED Tubes. Netron Device is also on external power.
Everything works fine until sometime, when there is a loss of power or you unplug the power (or switch off) from the Netron Device, Windows will then report that the respective LAN cable has been diconnected and the Netron Device becomes unpingable from Windows even though nothing has been disconnected. Also the lights at the Netron ports stop blinking.

I then have to switch the input from A to B or from B to A (it is not enough to unplug and plug into the same port again) and suddenly the connection is reestablished and everything works again as intended.
Since this is a permanent and remote installation it is a bit of a problem that every time there is some problem with the power supply you have to manually switch ports for it to work again. Is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Julian