ONYX Beta 1207

Hi to all so there is a strange behaviour to be honest or otherwise I don’t get the sense!
You can select any zone and manipulate any parameter via belts or encoders,and what ever you do is aplied to all selected zones!
But if you use the dylos parameter section it doesn’t, I mean select zone and put intensity at full it’s only aplied to the green select zone! and from now on what ever you do even if you select them both 1 red 1 green and do not use the belts or encoders ,but only windows parameter it’s only applied to last selection!
or can you please explain why if it’s not a bug!
Thanx

hello, if we set the masterspeed of a zone or the playbackspeed of a media in a zone slowly below 1x , dylos output hangs, until we bring speed up over 1x and then it moves again.
???

thx.

r.h.

The Zone panel is intentionally designed to work on the last selected ZONE and works differently than the regular CV rules. This was done to avoid accidental changes and ensure there is no confusion what is being edited by this panel.

Is this with your own content? it should fade the content smoothly the slower you go.

Thanx for the explanation!

no, all we tested was factory content.
it happens when we disable frameblending under gobo tab 3.
the video plays further, but the output and the dylos preview hangs and stand still.
if we bring speed up it jumps for some values and then above 1x it plays again all together.
it is a kind of addition in both ways, if we do a littbit slower in master for zone nothing happens unexpected, but if we add a little bit less animation level in source, it stopps outputting and goes moving again when we go higher in speed in master or source.

r.h.

Works ok for me:

hello, for us not.

we send you this “dylos_stopps_unexpected.mp4” video via file uplink,
because of the size.
it also happens, when we allow frameblending, but change in beam for the zone the mode from
bilinear to nearest pixel!
and after we switch back to bilinear, we have to fade the zone to 0% and back to 100 to get it back working.

thx.

r.h.

…generators seems to work, with and without frameblending.

r.h.

When using “shutters” one looses the ability to send data to the fixtures being shuttered off the Dylos zone.
This is the test I was conducting: one cuelist is Dylos content mapping function: RGB cmy intensity/ opacity mode: intensity. It works fine.
Second cuelist: all fixtures in red at full. It works
Third cuelist: frame left moves in 75%. It kind of work. It moves the shutter in blocking the content from Dylos to affect the fixtures, but the fixtures don’t go to their red state from cuelist 2.
I think that it has to do with the weight mode being either Dylos opacity or reserved.

If gobo mode is used in the zone slot, shutters become irrelevant. The content from the source slot would output to the fixtures even if you don’t see the content running “behind the shutters” in the 2d plan.
Also, the zone composer window doesn’t show anything at all.

Currently the framing is only pulling down the alpha channel (pixel opacity) of the Zone. At the places covered by the framing blades the Zone color (background color) is still applied, although not visible in the thumbnails, as it is transparent (only the checker pattern is shown instead).

This works as expected as long as you only use the default Opacity Mode in the Mapping slot (default mode: Blend). Then, in your case, the fixtures excluded by the framing would show the red color from cuelist 2.
It goes wrong in the moment you set any other Opacity Mode, as the pixel color is still evaluated for areas excluded by the framing.

This behavior is indeed a bug and will be fixed in the future, so that one can always rely on the areas excluded by framing and iris to have no effect on the mapped light fixtures. For now a workaround in these cases would be to use the Opacity Mode “Blend” instead of “Intensity”.

CTRL +N is “UNDO” can you guys make this comand visible on the comandline please?
THANX = )

I am having an issue with the Arkaos libary. It says it has position channels and i assign them to pan and tilt then when i finish patching everything i dont have the pan and tilt tab. Not sure if it is a libary or beta issue. Could some one try and varify it. Running build 1207. Sees it all with citp. full libary 1.1 thanks

I uninstalled the software and reinstalled and did the exact same thing. This time it has given me the pan and tilt tab. I will have more testing and let you know.

Resources doesn’t respect numerical order of my "Preset PNG " can this be fixed?
Thanx!

@Matthias @Ofer_Brum @gert_leunen @obsidiancontrol,

Hey Team,

I’m not for sure where the exact issue is…but please try to patch a High End System Sola Wash 19 Standard CMY with Virtual Dimmer Enabled. I get a processing command / checking conflicts and a pop-up asking to handle additional attributes (I choose to load factory defaults) and then nothing. (EDIT…I have also tried to load / start a new show before restarting the software and I get a show error / contact vendor dialog error box. END EDIT.) I have to restart. This has happened on Beta 1205 with Library dated 12 Feb 2021 and 1207 with Library dated 12 Feb 2021 and then updated today to 04 Mar 2021.

When I restart if I try to continue…the software just sits and trying to load fixture type. I have to select a new show. I then tried to load the “test” show file, but it’s gone, like it didn’t save or do anything once it got to the “processing command / checking conflicts” message at the top of the patch screen.

I have also submitted a library correction request to make sure the profile is correct in the library.

Hope this helps identify some bugs and keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Watson

File names are just text, so consider using a fixed number of digits (like 01, 02, and so on)

Ok cause I have used 1,2,3etc Will try with 01,02,03 etc thanx!

I have tried but numeric is not working correctly but if I use the 01 02 etc if I then have a 010 ,011 etc what will happen is that ordering will be like this 01 ,011,02 etc…
Thanx anyway! the ony thing is that it would be really nice to modifie this a little bit!
THANX = )