Universal USB interface on Windows 7/64b. not working

Hardware: LightJockey Universal USB Part no: 90702055 (Black dual DMX univers plastic box)
PC: Lenovo laptop, Windows 7 Professionel 64bit.

I’ve installed LightJockey version 2.95.1 and the Universal USBDMX 64bit drivers. The USB View software can see the interface but the Martin LightJockey software can not find the interface.

A couple of years ago I had the same problem. I can remember that a kind of USB port cleaner solved the problem but I cannot find that solution anymore. How do I solve this problem?

Nicklas,

Take a look at this post. I’m not sure if it will help, but there is some info on your box and what versions of Windows it will run under. Also, you might now need LJ 2.95.3 from reading some other post. Try searching the forums for your part number or universal USB. Did you happen to upgrade your PC or get a new one? There is a “clean up” tool that was used for removing all components, but the link is currently not working with all the transferring that is taking place. If the post below doesn’t help you may need to reach out to controllersupport@elationlighting.com

Sorry I can’t be of more help, but I hope this helps.

Watson