No the XYZ orientation needs to be handled in the software itself :slight_smile:

Is it possible in future beta versions to be able to connect to previous releases? Or have the last release and the beta on the same computer? I am enjoying testing but when I was allowed into one of the venues i look after i had to uninstall and reinstall previous versions. The client isnt ready for beta version and freak out when it says preview instead of release. Which i understand is just a text field.

No we are not able to have two versions on the same PC. The way ONYX is integrated deep in the OS prevents this.

is there a way in the software to limit features? ie if i am running the beta to connect to the previous release and still control accross the network. Not allow me to do new features? i know i am asking alot. Just allow me to do the basics fix pan tilts trigger/update playbacks. maybe not dylos ect.

LOADIF@PRESETCOL1
Hi to all can you please verify this feature here, in this version it loads also my red fixture and cyan one,how you can see from capture!
Can you explain me why ? do I need to do something different?

Also with pan tilt palettes having some issues? seems very weird!
Could it be caused by creating my starting point for palettes and then going on from that point? usually i start my palette from white, then go on with all the other colours ,my pan tilt starts with Singer then go on with the rest from that position “BUT I CLEAR CHANNELS”! could it be something remaining even if invisible inside those palettes?

sorry that is not possible at all. The versions are inherently different .

I am using the mini launch pad from Novation and it’s always working well ,but I am on the ONYX latest beta version, and I have this weird behaviour here.
If i assign 2 macros note on for the (go) and note on for the (release) to a cue in the playback buttons ,what happens is this.
At first sight it doesn’t work pressing my buttons on my launchpad, but if I press that playback button once, directly from the playback buttons window, then from there on, i can trigger and release as much as I can on my pad, is this normal behaviour for you? thanx!

I have a friend who tries to install this beta version (on top of 4.2.1052) and it fails with “console tester.exe” can’t be found. Any idea where it can came from?

Nota: the installation works fine on my side (on top of 1194)

Hi to all each time I press the "Play "in the virtual fader I have a flicker on THE CUELIST VALUES window!

Run this first, then the install will pass.

2 Likes

Each time i set the END OF TYPE in the cuelist it goes back to the first in the list ,and not to what I have choosen!

the feature selected works correctly,it’s only the dislayed one in the “List” that goes back to the first selection on the list!

Hello team,

you could consider the option of releasing all universes by CITP (all 128 universes without license) and thus be able to offer a complete offline connection with capture

and to MSD like time ago it does

Is this version for consoles, pc, or either? Thanks

Is for both systems

Yes it is normal; you need to activate the midi command, and since it is in the same cuelist you are trying to control you would have to activate it once before using midi. I put all my midi commands in a different list hit play on it and that’s it hit play on it and all my midi is ready

Hi to all!
Talking about the “LEE FILTERS”
You guys already know this ,could these Filters be corrected in Onyx ?

Also take advantage or Amber Lime and white. not just rgb? Is it on the road map?

2 Likes

Another thought playing with capture and onyx. Could it be possible to make 2d views using capture? Using the front, left, top views? It would save a head of time. Also help mapping dylos. Also getting the most out of stage led designs.

hi guys I don’t know if this is possible to do

When you select fixtures in onyx they select in capture good, but when you press next, in the capture all fixtures continues selected, it’s possible to make when you press next in capture only show the current “next or active mask” selected and no all moving lights ?