After importing the Dylos factory content, the thumbnail are not generated (even after hours).

I’ve tried the small and HQ package, with Dylos compression settings to small or high quality.

Is can be linked to the pc configuration?

The playback status are not working correctly (main playback 11 to 20). (tested on 2 different PC, same results).

If we double click on the main playback to display them, the current feedback is correct, but once we double click again, the issue is there again.

The following playback feedback works well:

• 11, 13, 15
  • 18, 20

The following playback feedback keep their current status (double click > Set status > double click):

• 12, 14, 16
  • 17, 19

Please enclosed a video showing and explaining the issue (sorry for the sound quality …)

We discovered this issue as well and fixed it for the next beta (which also enhances the flip between playbacks 1-10 and 11-20)

1 Like

Have you tried to resynch the DyLOS content (Menu, Show: Load/Save, Settings, Resynch button)?

Yes I did!
It doesn’t change anything.

If I open the show file on another computer, it works.

It is only on this pc that I have issue.

If I do direct drag and drop, the thumbnail is generated.

At import and resynch it doesn’t work

I have maybe found the issue, my PC has D: as main drive letter, and not C:, and the factory content usermap point the C:.

I’ve just change the letter from C: to D:, and I’m zipping the whole. Will import just after and keep you informed

I did not get it working by modying the user map file.

But after windows 10 full reinstall to get the system drive with C letter, it work like a charm!

New issue detected:

• Patch 2 generic RGB fixture with ID 1 and ID 2 on address 1 +4
  • Patch 2 other generic RGB fixture with ID 1 and ID 2 on address 100 + 103

As a result, Onyx says that there is a patch conflict. If you select “unpatch fixture”, nothing is performed.

It would be nice to get existing fixture ID change, while new fixture has the set ID, or a more detailed error message?

when next beta?

X2 when :yum:

Better yet would be a working release version. Specially with working network.

Keep up the good work

Version 1199 is posted. I will close this thread to further comments.