ONYX Beta 1205

ok, many thanks for all your support

Hello !
Big Question ,I am using frames in the Zone sections,what I would like to know is ,witch is the correct way to apply to the fixture that are "cutted out by frames " to gently fade to their default "POSITIONS "?
Thanx!

1 Like

Could It be possibile to have the chance to stop Dylos fx at some point ,activate the current parameter or parameters “soDylos loads pan tilt in the programer” and in this case if I am using the 2 or 3 preset mode with Pan tilt, I can store it as a new Pan tilt position? I have already done this in the past with Chamsys and Ma ,really powerfull so you can create great looks using the compers that gives you a variaty of ne position looks!

Thanx!

1 Like

Yes this would be great ,this is a great function for building quick PAN/TILT positions.I have used this function on Ma

M-Touch fader led status

When i select F-key, Base or FX - led status not work - all faders led frozen

when i select Play - work ok

So am I understanding this correctly, that I have 6 fixture types that are not in the new AtlaBase library?

Pleae can you make all small faders visible it’s realy frustrating to not seeing them well can you change colour or border just to notice they are there! and maybe the entire POP UP a bit larger for touch screen use!
Thanx!

1 Like

Not necessarily: they simply couldn’t be matched automatically, so they may be in the AtlaBase library after all. Simply click the empty cells: the library browser will pop up so you can search and select the equivalent. The generic fixtures will be added soon, though, they’re not ready just yet

1 Like

Need to ask so please excuse me for this ,when will we be able to import our own “Generators”? and when this happens ,what kind of"FILE " will they need to be?
It’s just to understand what kind of software I need !
Thanx!

Angel GutierrezResolume Arena 7 Composition.Fixture (2.0 KB) Angel GutierrezResolume Arena 7 Layer.Fixture (3.0 KB)

Hi, I have a problem with this two library files, I made it with 1193 version, I used with other beta versions and all ok, but now when I patch it, dylos stop working, I don’t now way, when I patch “Composition” only stop work the presets in dylo and when I patch layer the rest of the Dylos stop work, is strange, can you help me?

Hi to all !
Little issue when animation level is at 5 and zoom “out” is at 50,at this point Generator video is not fluid but trembling!

C[quote=“Giancarlo, post:33, topic:6550, full:true”]
Hi to all !
Little issue when animation level is at 5 and zoom “out” is at 50,at this point Generator video is not fluid but trembling!

[/quote]

Could you upload a small video?

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO LOAD A VIDEO HERE! = (
Please give me an e-mail!

Cloning fixture type:
I have this little issue ,example on the first way of doing it so press (copy, select fixture that in my case are 1+11+21+31+41@54Thru 58 enter and all works great!
2 way (copy, select fixture that in my case are 1+11+21+31+41@ but in this case,what I have tried to do is to select them directly from the patch window with my mouse, and what happens is that the new way of selecting the fixtures changes the syntax! so what you have wroted before before is cancelled! can we change this? so example the result would be 54+55+56+57+58 @.
why can’t we select directly from patch our fixtures etc,

there’s something for me? :cry:

Mask playback speed is not fluid under 0.02!

Thanks for the report! We’ve been able to reproduce and should be fixed in the next build

Hello all,

Is the default Channel Assignment factory default will be updated in the next beta? Today it is really annoying to have to select for almost each fixture where parameter has to be :frowning: (Fixture library 18 january 21)

Other point with fixture library, is it planned to get back the Generic RGB Pixel fixtures ? There were so powerful to control led strip or other leds bar. The current generic pixel rgb are with lengths, and they are not “combined fixture” which make the 2D plan longer to do.

KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Hi to all! if I press the CTRL+L two times that should “load” current cue into programmer ,doesn’t seem to work.
Can you please verify this?

hello we try to get a cameo pixbar 600 to respond on dylos color and intensity mapping,
but only when we bring in the intensity manually we get some little response from dylos. only 3 to5 % intensity flicker, no color.
if we put in the single multipart pixel without the master, we see the color and intensity in dylos preview, but nothing on stage.
if we anothertime bring the intensity in by encoder the same as befor???

thx.

r.h