ONYX Beta 1206

thank you so much, just to say it out loud:
without the super support team, and all there work for us, we do not know if we had enought power to stay with onyx the last month.
YOU ARE GREAT!
if the german reseller “thomann” this time, gives us a real new nx wing( after a model without some importent hardware parts!!! they send us a used bstock one with dirty faders and some problems with hanging fkeys), because now the usb connector is giving us device removing by turning the encoder or move the wing for a little.
maybe they do.
thank you, for high class support from your side.

r.h.

hello,
if we aply a fx on intensity output of source in dylos zone, the yellow line which should indicate the swing we think, is not moving?

thx.

r.h.

FX applied to Dylos channel do not show in the “scope” view.

I am finding a strange issue with the Aleda full controll 146 channels,After a while it’s like dissapering completely from Capture 2021 " like deleting it" can you check this out please!
Thanx = )

is this a capture issue? Then you need to reach out to them.

Hi Matthias aint to sure it’s their issue,cause without Onyx It doesn’t delete It.

hello, is it planed to view it there?
because it is difficult to find the right base value without visual feedback, for us it is.

thx.

r.h.

Hello Playing a lot with the beta this week.

We had a hard time patching new fixtures, it’s super slow and seems sometimes to patch nothing. Specially the generic fixtures

Update the fixture library from the web as the generics got some edits.
What specific fixtures were slow to patch?

Yeah basically tried to add 150 Generic channels ans nothing happen,

But it feels everything is slow (I know you gonna say my show is to heavy for the beta version).

How can I update from web ? this link ? Fixture Library

This one:

Fixture Library (4.6 Preview) (obsidiancontrol.com)

Takes 1.5 seconds for me to add 150 Generic Channels :slight_smile:

Yeah because you are the Master !

updated the library, reboot Onyx, worked !

There’s something wrong on the fixture library page download
https://support.obsidiancontrol.com/Content/Support/temp/New_Fixture_Library.htm

Currently, I have wait several minutes, and still not able to click on the download link :frowning:

The current way to get the download link was to deactivate Javascript.

Edit: the download is really slow :frowning:

The generic RGB pixel are not well managed when inserting a combined fixture into the 2D plan

Maybe it is fixed with latest fixture library, will provide an updated feedback once download :slight_smile:

Generic fixture modes are not sort correctly (was awaiting ASC sort by number of pixel as in last released version)

The sorting is fixed for the next version, its the library browser, not the library itself causing this.
Please report the wrong main body size through the library request form, the library developers do not follow these forums.

Speed seems ok

Why don’t you make also groups highlight in the group window and not only in the fixture window? this is very useful when using the grouping tool setted on groups!

There is no mechanism to indicate the last touched group at this point. its not really beta related, should be in the suggestions topic.

@gert_leunen
@Matthias

Can we get the installed library date also in the Update menu:

1 Like