ONYX Beta 1206

When trying to get the patch from Capture, the adresses are not get where the patch list yes.

Is it because there is a missing fixture on Onyx? (Last library on both side)

Do you already get that issue at CITP read?

Note: Adresse are well set on CAPTURE side
Note²: CAPTURE is 2020 in demo
Note3: There’s no reverse engineering nowhere there ( :pensive:), only want to get the patch already done on CAPTURE side

I’ve got an issue which make me lost my last 2h of works (patch, 2d plan).

I don’t know what really happen, but my show seems to be corrupted.

Before the issue:

• I had patched 8 Robe Robin Tetra2 in RGBW Mode 4 with virtual dimmer off.
  • Once patched, go to 2D plan, Add 1 Tetra 2 as combined fixture, and, with the circular insertion (that’s an error of selection from me the circular), and go.
  • Onyx try to add it without success.

From there, I have the “PATCH” status in yellow display in the command bar, not sure if it was present before, didn’t really taking care.

But, from now on, the 2D doesn’t answer at all.

So i’ve decided to close Onyx.

At the reopen, I’ve lost my patch and 2D plan. But, I’ve tried to patch again the Tetra 2 fixture to see if I can reproduce the bug, and I can see that the patch start after the ID and after the last inserted fixture.

So, there something that happend in Onyx, and the show seems to be corrupted somewhere.

Please find the showfile enclosed

Ok, it is only a display issue, the universe and adresses are well set once imported!

I can’t add any Dylos zone, and I don’t know why:

Missing Direct X I suspect, uninstall Onyx, force the directx install from the forum post, reinstall.

Thank you!

Before your answer, I just have uninstall and reinstall Onyx and it works. Did nothing particular on direct x side.

I’ve redo the showfile, and this time save it at every steps.

So, to reproduce issue, simply patch Robe Tetra 2, and you will get your show file corrupted.

I’ve already reported this fixture, but maybe there some stuff inside which can be identified to avoid show corruption in the future?

I actually don’t see anything “wrong” it all works as designed. Any channels outside RGB have to be set to 0% by the user to allow DYLOS to work properly.

Using Load Group.
This feature is great to my opinion to select fixtures with certain range of presets etc… But the boring thing is always need to 0 enter to make another selection etc…
Can’t this be done in a more simple way? after done maybe “NEXT”?

Imported fixture, like Robe Spiider in pixel mode (from the current official fixture library released (not AB one)) doesn’t works with Dylos in the Beta.

Is there any restrictions?

Anyone else having porblems with merging presets, everytime i try to onyx crashes

Lil Bug when patching Martin MX-1 you get a processing command: Checking Conflicts in the centre top of the screen which locks up onyx. Had this happen on three different machines all running windows 10. lemme know if you want me to dig further.

Please reply this on the New Library Request form:
|https://support.obsidiancontrol.com/Content/Support/temp/New_Fixture_Library.htm

Regards,
Ofer Brum
Onyx Library Support

Done Ofer,

I own MX-1’s, MX-4’s and Roboscan 518’s if you need these antique fixtures tested :slight_smile: