ONYX Beta 1211

Question about recaling fixtures that have a colour palette( red ) using the group then pressing Red.
What hapens Is that i program completely in tracking mode, so the only fixtures selected will be the ones in that cue! Is there a way to say look back at the tracking and pick all Red ones? Latest beta.
Thanx

We are noticing some weird programmer priorities when it comes to DyLOS cues that I hadn’t noticed before - if you have tracked or inactive values with regular color parameters, they take over the Dylos parameters in the programmer, even when the mapping weight is full and direct weight is zero.

Here’s a video: Dropbox - dylos programmer priority.mp4 - Simplify your life

1 Like

Hi to all when copying a bunch of cues like copy cue 20 thru 27@ 27.1 the" pop up" comes up and says it “already exits” but it’s not true! and after a second onyx inserts the cues in the correct positions with no issues!
Can you please verify this? thanx latest beta version.

Weird, but does seem to be an issue on your system, indeed. Unfortunately the logging appears to break off before the important info is shown, any chance I could have a look at your system? If so, please PM me your AnyDesk ID.

1 Like

hello, there are so many things which keeps us away to use dylos on stage.
all our tv costumers are intressted in onyx and dylos, because they smell the chance to save money by have less expired programmer for fast and easy effect programming.
but,
we find no way to programm cues with dylos and normal onyx stuff in a fast and understandable way yet.
so a realtime curve graphic for dylos in combination with fx engine is also needed,
and the direct and mapped values for the zones do nothing at the moment, we think.
and to do cuestacks with a lot of dylos blends, we get grazy while editing this stacks later.
changing color information while useing dylos is super dangerous,
but we find no rule why…
also the dynamic intensity control, to avoid dark green with cmy fixtures are only working
if you switch it on before you select a zone and put footage on that.
thats not changeable till you do a complete clear of the programmer.
if you switch it on while a zone is runnig content, it switch the control to direct output of the programmer.

so dylos is cool but not ready to go on stage at the moment.

thx.

r.h.

… sorry, and there is no way to beat tap dylos without workaround…
how in fx engine…

Dear ONYX users-hello!!!My patience is gone!!! The latest version of the software that works correctly -4.2.157!! All subsequent versions-a frank fart in the air(creators-I apologize) I have been promoting the Martin M-Series philosophy since 2012 and am a user myself.But it seems we have to part!!! Rehearsing a show at the circus * Tigers-Bagdassarov show* Problem -1: The UPDATE-UPDATE function does not work! when CUE uses preset with FX-TIME data, there is no update of the preset and CUE.While the show is running, it’s A DISASTER!!!2 - when working with TIMECODE, the problem is when releasing all the CUES (REL+SNAP), all the CUES crash !!!they are not controlled!!! These problems are relevant on any computer (WIN 7-8-10) on any showfiles .I have described the global problems that prevent you from working-but there are also small ones that are a whole mountain, please do not let me go to Chamsys or Grand Ma…Thank you I hope you heard me…
here is a video of the problem

which version are you running? this is for beta 1211 discussions

I’ve also encountered this issue on beta versions.I installed beta 1205 on my computer .I found bugs in which it is critical to work. But I could not remove the software in all ways, as well as reinstall it .The only thing that helped was a full-fledged windows reinstall

Hmm I’ve never had those problems before. And neither anyone I know.

This did not answer the question. Which version is used during the videos you posted.

I checked these errors on different computers-try to download the training file -there is the same problem…Don’t you believe it? try it-download the training file window 6 (2D plan-Zone) - bank 1…-fader 9…CUE 10 (Timing Example ) start it… scroll through manually and stop at CUE 6… select Fixture 401-412…change the PAN/TILT value…click UPDATE and then click UPDATE again…The fixture will return to the initial position…these are the pies…

the beta version is 1211 but the problems started with software 4.4

the beta version is 1211

I tried this in 4.4.1193 usign the demo file and the update function works. Adjusting a fixture and using Update I get the option to update preset and cuelist. Once updated the programmer clears and the new values are programmed into the cue.

sounds like a mystery!!!look at how I’m doing training showfiles beta 1211

There Is a bug related to" Group palette" feature!
Example cuestack in tracking mode, so each cue only with the new changes ,if in cue 1 i have Red fixtures and i am in cue 5 that has other Red fixtures and edit cue 5, and use the "group Red "to select them all ,what happens Is that only the ones in cue 5 are selected!

UPDATE UPDATE on latest beta not showing anything as you can see but ,it updates the cue correctly!

Hello Giancarlo,

This is not Beta related…

• Right click CLEAR
  • Click the desired fixture ID, one by one
  • Release CLEAR, and confirm deletion

Regards,
Ofer Brum
Onyx Library Support

Don’t know if I simply don’t know how to do this so would be awesome if someone could verify: I can’t seem to get Dylos Gradient Generators to move/animate. image I’ve selected scrolling and they don’t seem do to do anything