ONYX Release Candidate 4.5.1215

Have you selected the type to replace with?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT A D… excuse me I forgot that little step that I already have done for a few times! sorry! = )

Yes they need to be synced.
I would prefer the current programmer behavior, programmer output and programmer priority settings. This would enable more creativity, deeper integration and better cues in comparison to Dylos taking over completely

1. Beta 4.5.1215 cant send sAcn and/or ArtNet over wifi / test with tablet when connected only by wifi card software can`t send any data when add usb ethernet all work /
  2. setting sending rate for sAcn and Artnet are must it is available in most softwares today

Workspaces and Dylos content.
Hi to all, a strange thing happend but maybe it’s correct in this way! so what happend is that I have removed all workspaces and loaded my personal ones! what I got back from this action is that seems that all the “DYLOS CONTENT” was also removed,is this Normal ?
I had to reload all default content.
If I don’t remember bad i used also the load default maybe that deleted Dylos stuff.

Thanx = )

My help Manual has not any error window but is tottally empty, I do not know if it is just the same issue than GianCarlo or it could be solved toghether.

This will be corrected in the release.

Question related to Dylos as the Main fx generator, i have a cue with all fixtures using dylos in 2 preset mode using positions , now I need edit my cue just to change some stuff in it ,and need to stop some fixtures using the Dylos fx , and place them in fixed positions like singer + guitar+bass + drum po like in the picture.
How can I clear DYLOS running only for these fixtures ?

Looking at the picture you can see that the bottom fixture are in the correct position each time I press “edit” cue, but as soon as I go out from the “edit” all fixtures also the " fixed position ones" start dylos again.
I certainly understand that tose fixtures shouldn’t be included in Dylos but this kind of situation will happen 20 times a day! is there anyway that maybe I am missing to achieve this? maybe it’s so simple that I can’t see it!
Is there a “Stop Dylos for selected fixtures”?

This is impossible, because Dylos takes precedence; And the reason I surrendered using Dylos. Onyx fx engine needs to get the higher priority to exclude fixtures from Dylos.

Are you a developer?

No. I’m a customer spending two weeks trying all sorts of methods to solve this particular task.

Ok just to know thanx! = )

1 Like

I’m on your side hoping to motivate a developer to make this possible

I suppose they already thought on something to do related to this “NEED”!