Onyx Release Candidate 4.9.1252

We’re aware, was actually since the beginning, but as long as we’re limited to pixel mapping this artifact should have no significant impact, while tedious to fix. When display output comes into play, we’ll need to fix it.

We’ll have a look, thanks for the report

1 Like

Here is the 4.8.1244 showfile

Melusina 2023 REDESIGN V1.1_2023-07-14_1935_Build_4_8_1244_0.OnyxShow (8.7 MB)

Hello, I can’t installed it on my PC (windows 11, all update done)

1 Like

This doesn’t seem right.

I want to set my default for a regular RGB fixture with virtual dimmer. In the default it’s at 0% but the fixture is still at 100%.

I am currently learning the new version software 4.9.1252.0

Has anyone seen the new way of setting defaults?

If your default values are well set to 0%, then, you have a running cuelist somewhere setting RGB values?

For the default values edition, you have to access the “Default” view, and click edit, then apply the change you want: ONYX Beta 4.9.1248

I can’t seem to get “next” and “last” to work. when I try it deselects the fixture. The group stays in the programmer.

Using NX-1 with NX-K. Updated all the firmware with the new update.

I had this same issue. After two more attempts it installed properly. Very strange indeed and something that should be fixed before a public release.

1 Like

@MaxGroleau , I had this same problem with the prior beta, wherein my default value was absolutely correct, but it wasn’t being respected - even without any cuelists running. I’m not sure how I feel about the new way of managing default values. I think it needs a bit more polishing, to be honest.

No cuelists running since it was a brand new fixture patched

And I did exactly as you mentionned and the issue was still there

1 Like

I think it would be cool is to have an aditionnal gobo for the BPM input for dylos with the phase and the pulse already present
Having an on and off output matching the BPM (instead of blinking for said BPM) would be helpful in some cases as a mask or just raw output
Basicly matching the preview 2 step mode but for only on off

Hi !

Where I could find “Ableton Link”, I would like to try to test this one with “Ableton Link” from showkontrol to Onyx

If the problem persists, please PM me your anydesk ID (download from anydesk.com) for remote control

Thanks for the report, the grouping/masking was broken indeed and will be fixed in next build

Someone Having issues like me that with the "NEXT HEAD "not working?

1 Like

Create a new Input Processor by double-clicking into an empty slot in the “Input Source” tab of the Library. Choose “Beat Provider” as processor type and “Synchronization” as source type. There you will find “Ableton Link” as one of the possible sync sources. To apply this to a chase open the settings of that chase and select the new Input Processor as “Beat/Sound Trig”. Alternatively you can set it as a Sync to a Source slot in the Zone (either for Generators or Media playback).

Input Selection

What do you mean with “the pulse already present”? Do you mean to show both the external and the internal beat when the Beat Provider is muted or locked?
The phase you can see in the “Metronome” mode of the thumbnail. What information is missing for you, there?
Metronome

audio problems where popups get stuck. Going to settings and changing the input is the only way to make the popups go away.

I was refering to these
Having one gobo that is straight full intensity then off instead of having a fade BPM or a single tick

Unless the intension is to use a video and that have the on off effet dans match the speed manualy with the BPM