I lost my good old windows XP PC and tried (after many years) to install Light Jockey on another windows XP computer.
I have done this in the past many times but now (after a vew days trying) I just can’t do it.
I did install the jockey ver. 2.95 on the XP computer.
I made sure the interface is working ok (it works ok on my laptop with LJ).
After that I connected the interface and followed the (wizard) instructions as below;
- Turn on the PC with all the interfaces attached.
- Once Windows has detected an interface, the Found New Hardware Wizard will
appear, prompting for a driver for a EZ-USB device).
- Select Install from a list or specific location, then click Next.
- Select Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install, click Next.
- In the list of hardware types, select Universal Serial Bus controllers and click Next.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse to locate the folder with the driver and then click OK.
- If a suitable driver is found in the folder, the Wizard will list the driver name and
location. Check this information to ensure that the correct driver has been found.
Every time I come to point 8 I find on the disc hardware drivers>USB2>siudi.inf and enter this I get message like “no install information found” or “driver not installed because …”
Where did I go wrong … please HELP