Cloning not always working / anyone else?

Windows 8, 64 bit.
Has anyone else experienced the cloning not working the second time or after? It seems to work the first time after I add a new fixture but doesn’t seem to work in successive attempts to copy different fixtures to the same fixtures ( originally I tried to change the order of the cloning but found no change)

Just for clarification, are you trying to copy information from 2 different fixtures into the 1 new fixture at the same time? If so, you can only clone 1 fixture info into the new fixture. Any future clones would replace the first clone. Or are you saying that the “future” clone (to change the information all together) is failing?

Hope this helps,

Watson

1 Like

The future clone is failing.

I’ll try to restate it.

For example, at 5:00 pm I add new fixtures 2001-2015 and clone them from fixtures 1001-1015. Later I find that the FX is running through the fixtures in the wrong order because of of odd/even distribution, so I need to change the order of the cloning to copy from 1002-1016 instead. So at 5:15 I clone 2001-2015 from 1002-1016 but no change is visible. The odd/even FX appear to be executing in the same manner. In other words, copy fixture # @ fixture # subsequently stopped working somewhere along the lines, perhaps after the 1st successful clone.

Hey Truth,

I am cloning today on the latest Onyx release candidate and finding the same problem. I’m going to file a bug report :slight_smile:

EDIT: Bug report is here: Clone 2nd time Doesn't Work

1 Like